STUDIO POLICIES LISTED BELOW – PLEASE READ
1. Deposit Policy: • Recording – 50% • Showcase – 50% • Standard & Elite Rehearsals – $45 Deposit (Which Can Be Left As A Floating Deposit For Future Sessions)
2. ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE and can be used towards your session that you book or for a session in the future.
Please note, that if you would like to use your deposit towards your session you must tell the manager on duty at the point when you are paying that you would like to use your deposit on file. Otherwise, your deposit will be kept as a floating deposit for a future session automatically.
3. Rehearsal/Showcase Cancellations And/Or Changes Policy: One Day’s Notice Is Required For Every Hour Booked. (Example: 4 Hour Booking = 4 Days Advance Notice To Smash).
4. Recording Cancellations And/Or Changes Policy: 1 Week’s Notice Required.
5. Recording Sessions Booked Within The Same Week Are Not Eligible For Cancellation Or Changes.
6. Snow Storm Cancellation Policy: If Mass Transit Is Suspended, Customers Can Reschedule Their Booking, But Not Cancel. Once The Rescheduling Is Made, No Further Changes Can Occur.
7. Clients Are Required To Check And Read Their Confirmation Emails And Inform Us Of Any Discrepancies Immediately.
8. Credit Card Charges Have A 5% Additional Charge. Stated Rate Card Is Cash Discount Price.
9. Rooms Do Not Include: Guitars, Acoustic Pianos, Congas, Additional Microphones, ¼ “ Cable, Additional Keyboards, And Other Items Not Already In Studio When You Arrive. All Are Available For Rent Hourly, Please Ask Manager On Duty for Information.
10. Studios Are Pre-Set With Gear That Comes With That Particular Studio. We Are Not Able To Move Gear From Studio to Studio.
11. Any Repairs Or Replacement Of Equipment Damaged Due To Client Negligence Will Be The Sole Responsibility Of The Client.
12. Large Groups, Parties, And Events Will Have A Surcharge Of At Least 1 Additional Hour For Clean Up At The Studio’s Discretion. Showcase Suites with parties of 20 or more are all assessed a $250 Surcharge.
13. Additional Charges May Apply For The Following: • Tampering Or Changing Sound System Settings • Trash Left In Rooms • Gear Moved Around • Other Issues That May Arise Determined By The Studio
14. All Studios Are Pre-Set For All Sessions. If Clients Move Any Gear (Including Drum Hardware And Cymbals) It Must Be Returned To Original Set Up Or Charges Will Be Incurred.
15. Unauthorized Removal Of Smash Studio Property Will Be Prosecuted To The Full Extent Of The Law.
16. NO SMOKING ANYWHERE On Premises As Required By The New York City Fire Department.